Method #1: Cancel yourself on the website (recommended)
To cancel and end a reoccurring monthly subscription yourself, do the following:
- Log into our website using the email address you signed up with here.
- Click on my account.
- Then click the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button.
This is the preferred way to cancel, just log in with the email you used, and it'll work 100% of the time, save yourself and us time and energy by canceling it in just 30 seconds from now yourself.
Method #2: Cancel by Phone
Our support agents are available 24/7.
You may call +1 (415) 992-6192 . Please have the last 4 digits of the card you used when signing up ready. We will need this in order to lookup your account information.
IF YOU CALL US AND LEAVE A VOICEMAIL, YOU MUST INCLUDE
- full name
- phone number
- email address
- and the last 4 digits of the card that was billed
We need this information to lookup your account. Otherwise we're going to have to call you, and play phone tag if you don't pick up. Leave us all the information we need to cancel your account!
Method #3: Cancel by Email
IF YOU EMAIL US, YOU MUST INCLUDE
- Name you used when signing up (billing name)
- Email address used when signing up
- Last 4 digits of the card you used to sign up.
- Also if you can, include any invoice numbers you received by us, or even better, forward an email receipt you received from us
- Email us this information to support@unclaimedmoneydb .com
We will look up your subscription and cancel it. We need all of this information from you. Many times people have requested we cancel their subscription, and they emailed us from an unknown email and did not provide any information on how to look up their account, or did not respond back to our questions. We need all of the information from you to find your account, make it easy for us please, otherwise we will not be able to assist you.
Please make sure to check your email address regularly, as we will send you back an email shortly. We will email you back a confirmation that your account is canceled when we get to your support ticket.